The benefits of massage!
Massage therapy can provide many benefits, even if you don’t have a specific health issue
• Increases circulation
• Stimulates the lymph system, the body’s natural defense against toxic invaders
• Releases endorphins, the body’s natural pain killer
• Improves range of motion and decreases discomfort associated with lower back pain
• Relaxes injured and overused muscles
• Reduces muscle spasms and cramping
• Increases joint flexibility
• Helps you to recover from strenuous workouts
• Helps alleviate pain from migraines
• Reduces post-operative adhesions and edema, and reduces scar tissue
How this list of benefits really helps you.
CIRCULATION: Massage increases circulation to all body parts. All cells of the body must have oxygen and nutrients brought to them, through the circulation of blood, to generate new cells, produce energy, export toxins and maintain all cellular functions. Poor circulation leads to a decrease in each of these areas resulting in a health challenge for you.
MUSCLE PERFORMANCE: Massage physically breaks down the knots and contracted muscle fibers that cannot do their job efficiently. Leading to better muscle quality and more comprehensive and balanced muscle action.
MENTAL HEALTH : Massage speaks to the nervous system in a way that you will experience a state of relaxation, mental clarity and self healing. A person that functions with constant mental stress and limited focus is denied the ability to perform to their full potential. When a client receives regular massages the effects build up resulting in a happier healthy you!!!!